Saturday, September 29, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

I know, I know...I've been 'gone' from the blogging world for over a week. Things have been a little hectic around here lately!

I've been looking for a new job, so I've been consumed with the job search and interviews. There is one position at a physician's office that I am really hopeful about. I had an interview Tuesday evening, and should hear something about it next week. I am praying exceedingly! A new job and change is what I need right now, for personal reasons.

My boyfriend's Granny has been very ill for over a year now. Between an abundance of doctor's visits and hospital stays, they have concluded that her small bowel needs to be removed. It is basically dead, which is why she has been extremely ill with her stomach. She has been on a feeding tube for over a month now, and we all take turns staying with her. Her surgery is scheduled for October 9th, so please keep her in your prayers if you think about it. I am praying for a speedy recovery and for the Lord to guide the doctors and nurses through her care. Regretfully, she may have to go into a nursing home...she will need 24-hour constant care. This has been very hard on my Stevie and his family. With me as well; I love Granny as if she were my own. And I love hearing her call me 'Sunshine'. I pray to bring her that sunshine whenever I can!!!

In between those situations, and just life in general, I have been a little aloof, and I apologize! I plan on putting on my creative hat and churning up more posts, recipes and pictures for you wonderful people :)

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! If you love what you see here, leave me a comment (Oh, and I also love followers)! Have a blessed day :)