Friday, September 14, 2012

Who I Am

Hello! My name is Sarah!  I decided to start this blog to have fun, vent, and to truly lead people to the Lord.  

I love to cook. I will often post recipes on here (if not daily) that I love and have been tried and true.  My family often calls me their little 'Rachael Ray', but I love Paula Deen & and the Pioneer Woman, too.  I'm also a pinterest addict (who isn't?!), and will post recipes that I have found and tried on there.

I love to read. You often will find me with a different book. I don't just read books, I consume and hoard them. I will also post books that I am currently reading and book reviews. I love all genres, I think. Although my favorite author is Stephen King. My favorite book is 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

I love flowers and gardening, although I'm not very good at it. I strive to be like my Mom and Aunt who truly have a green thumb. The gene must be in me somewhere, even though I have yet to find it. I usually find plants that are nearly impossible to kill.

I love crafting. Anything from cross-stitching to scrap-booking, if I can cut it or paste it or totally recreate it, I'm all for it!
I'm an animal lover. I have two dogs, a Dachshund (Lady) and a German Shepherd (Cheyenne). Crazy combo, I know, but they love each other and have grown to be sisters. 

I am an old soul. I have often been told that I am in the wrong generation. I love everything 'old', including my boyfriend who is 13 years my senior (haha, I had to add that in). Love you, Honey.

If you have any questions about me or for me, or would simply like to get to know me better, follow me and my adventures. Leave a Legacy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Welcome to the blogging community! I love forward to your posts! I am your first follower! Have a terrific day! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! If you love what you see here, leave me a comment (Oh, and I also love followers)! Have a blessed day :)